Girlboss Radio Jen Gotch

Girlboss Radio Jen Gotch

Hi. I’m Jen Gotch and this is my podcast. It’s kinda weird, and original, and funny and honest just like me. Each week I’m gonna get in your ear, tell you about my fears, my pain, my triumphs and hopefully in the process help you become more self aware, build your own emotional intelligence and more than anything else FEEL LESS ALONE. Please subscribe and leave a nice review with all the stars; my parents are checking them every day and I really don’t want to let them down.

Hi, hello and Happy New Year! It's Jen Gotch here, to share a little bit of JGOK info with you! Press play to hear breaking news on Season One of Jen Gotch is OK, , , Sometimes and to hear me tell you I love you once again...Because, I do. Bye! Bye. Byeeeeee.

Jen

Howdy partners! Many say that you need to hear something seven times before you truly engage with the message, so I thought I would take this opportunity to say I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you. Oh, and also to remind you of some of the advice I've given …

Girlboss Radio: Maitreyi Ramakrishnan's Career Has Only Just Begun On Apple Podcasts

Seeing as the holidays are upon us, I thought I would give you the gift of all gifts...My parents; Dr. Jamie and the amazing Saerina. You’ve heard them before, but have you heard everything? Nope, you haven’t. So I’m releasing the motherlode—no pun intended. We’ve worked tirelessly to compile their…

Well hello. Today I'm going to take you on a journey—a trip, or even a voyage. OK fine, we are actually going inside one of my anxiety attacks. I recorded myself having an anxiety attack (that's something most people do, right?). I’ve shared something similar to this before when I took you inside m…

Resilience has always been a very important word to me. It’s been vital to my success in business, relationships, mental health, and just life in general. So, I cannot wait to share some of my thoughts on how you can become more resilient, too. Oh and we may or may not have a special guest. OK, we …

Fun With Depression! Jen Gotch #479

Hi hi. It’s Jen. Jen Gotch. You know me, I’m the host of this podcast. Remember my episode on travel anxiety? Well, I’ve been working really hard to try to overcome those feelings and I’m making huge strides that I wanted to share with you. In this episode, I'll recap the origins of my anxiety, som…

Hello hello. Welcome back. Are you ready for part two of What I’ve learned about business? I hope so, because that’s what you are about to get. Last week, I shared everything I learned in the first five years of building ban.do. And today, I’m sharing what i learned in the second five years. In t…

Jen

Well helloooo. Not so long ago, I shared my experience building ban.do with you—and you really seemed to like it! So, I thought I would dig in a bit more and share what I’ve learned through that experience. It’s been 10 years and as you can imagine, I have learned a lot—so I’m gonna do it in two pa…

Girlboss Radio Podcast

This is an episode about finding joy. I’ll talk about the difference between happiness and joy, explain why I choose joy and why I think it's important and possible for all of us to find that in ourselves. If you feel happy, this will hopefully bring you further on your path to joy. And if you are, …

Hi! Hello. What’s up? I always wanted to have my own advice column, and this episode gets me one step closer to it. If you know me, you know I love giving advice—taking it, not so much, but I’m working on that. But, enough about me. This episode is all about you. I’m going to answer a bunch of your…

Girlboss

Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Girlboss Radio, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.

Girlboss Radio: How To Turn Down Thankless Work, From The Founders Of The No Club On Apple Podcasts

If you are a podcaster, the best way to manage your podcasts on Listen Notes is by claiming your Listen Notes podcast pages. It is a great, free way to engage the podcast community and increase the visibility of your podcasts.

If you share your Listen Notes page and at-mention @ on Twitter, our official Twitter account will retweet to promote your show to our followers.

-

What is Listen Score? Listen Score (LS) is a metric that shows the estimated popularity of this podcast compared to other rss-based public podcasts in the world on a scale from 0 to 100. The higher, the more popular. Calculated from 1st and 3rd party data. Updated monthly.

Ban.do Founder Jen Gotch On Anxiety And The Power Of Mini Vacations: Women Who Travel Podcast

What is Global Rank? This podcast is one of the top most popular shows out of 3, 147, 397 podcasts globally, ranked by Listen Score (the estimated popularity score).

This is an episode about finding joy. I’ll talk about the difference between happiness and joy, explain why I choose joy and why I think it's important and possible for all of us to find that in ourselves. If you feel happy, this will hopefully bring you further on your path to joy. And if you are, …

Hi! Hello. What’s up? I always wanted to have my own advice column, and this episode gets me one step closer to it. If you know me, you know I love giving advice—taking it, not so much, but I’m working on that. But, enough about me. This episode is all about you. I’m going to answer a bunch of your…

Girlboss

Disclaimer: The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from Girlboss Radio, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.

Girlboss Radio: How To Turn Down Thankless Work, From The Founders Of The No Club On Apple Podcasts

If you are a podcaster, the best way to manage your podcasts on Listen Notes is by claiming your Listen Notes podcast pages. It is a great, free way to engage the podcast community and increase the visibility of your podcasts.

If you share your Listen Notes page and at-mention @ on Twitter, our official Twitter account will retweet to promote your show to our followers.

-

What is Listen Score? Listen Score (LS) is a metric that shows the estimated popularity of this podcast compared to other rss-based public podcasts in the world on a scale from 0 to 100. The higher, the more popular. Calculated from 1st and 3rd party data. Updated monthly.

Ban.do Founder Jen Gotch On Anxiety And The Power Of Mini Vacations: Women Who Travel Podcast

What is Global Rank? This podcast is one of the top most popular shows out of 3, 147, 397 podcasts globally, ranked by Listen Score (the estimated popularity score).

Posting Komentar untuk "Girlboss Radio Jen Gotch"