Girlboss Sophia Et Shane

Girlboss Sophia Et Shane

I love it. I love this series so much!!!! First of all if you haven’t watched Girlboss you need to go and watch it now!!!! Second there will be spoilers in this review so you have your spoiler alert so no moaning!!

The series overall is amazing, I love the style of the series and the soundtrack is absolutely amazing(little side note – you can find a playlist with the whole soundtrack on spotify).

Girl

The characters are great and the whole feel of the series is quite real to life. There are a few of the episodes that I didn’t like as much however all together I really really enjoyed this series.

The 11 Things We Hated Most About 'girlboss'

The opening scene of the first episode just jumps straight into the story and introduces you to the main character, Sophia, straight away. This scene when her car runs out of petrol and her pushing the car really captures part of Sophia personality. Her characteristics are portrayed even more when the tram is behind her but she is not going to be told to get out of the road because she will get to the gas station which is just slightly up the hill. From her interaction with the tram driver it truly shows her “There is a problem with my car but I will deal with it by myself” attitude.

I think the speed of the storyline is brilliantly done because in under 10 minutes you are introduced to the main character, her best friend and her love interest. You are also introduced to Sophia’s personality and how she interacts with different people.

The intro to ebay is quite sly being that it is when she is searching up vintage clothes while at her job in the shoe shop. But this really starts of exploring Sophia’s love for clothes, especially vintage clothes.

Girlboss Sophia Shane Cheating Boyfriend Working Woman

I really like the scene where she has just gotten fired and she calls her best friend. She begins to well up however she doesn’t allow herself to overcome with sadness.

Also I liked that the first place she goes to cheer herself up after being fired is the vintage shop. This shows the happiness that Sophia links with clothes and vintage clothes. If that is through finding a one of kind piece or just browsing.

I loved the editing of the vintage store scene where she is looking through some of the clothes and when she picks up an item, she turns to the mirror and suddenly her reflection is in this whole outfit that fits perfectly around this top. This really emphasises Sophia’s creativitness.

I Wasted 390 Minutes Of My Life Watching It Before I Realised Girlboss Is Literally Garbage

The fact that Sophia has such an extensive knowledge about clothes is emphasised when she finds the jacket. This is the turning point in the story and it happens in under 20 minutes.

The scene following Sophia purchasing the jacket is brilliantly done. The music is high energy which emphaises the new found energy in Sophia. Sophia is filled with a hell of alot of confidence as she has that “Damn, I look goooood!!” feeling which is just enhanced by her checking herself out in the shop window

I also liked dinner scene as it showed the relationship between Sophia and her dad. It is as if Sophia has tried doing so many different projects or jobs but her dad is so used to her failing at them or giving up that Sophia’s hope and energy about starting an ebay business is thrown back in her face but her dad.

Girlboss (s01e03): Thank You, San Francisco Summary

However even though her dad doesn’t believe in her she arrives at home she goes straight to taking a picture and uploading it onto ebay.

The end scene shows her humanity and just her lifestyle in general but once she sees the price her hopes are fulfilled.

I thought this was a great first episode as it introduced the characters very quickly, the storyline was fast paced and all together set up the whole series extremely well.

Random Junk From A Tv Junkie On Tumblr

The start of this episode starts off where the first episode ended. I love the music in this scene as it emphasises Sophia’s happiness. I also love that she is just dancing around in celebration about the jacket.

-

Also Lionel, Sophia’s neighbour, is a great secondary character. Some of his lines are so sassy and are great come backs to Sophia.

The editing in this episode is beautifully done. In a way the music is emphasising her happiness and once she gets the hern, her happiness ends and so does the music!!!

Netflix's Girlboss Will Pay Homage To A Flawed Female Ceo On April 21st

In this episode one of the main story lines is Sophia trying to find more one of a kind pieces of clothing to sell for more dolla!

The scene of her going through all of the different stores and looking is really nicely edited. It has a good flow to it but in each little clip she gets even more and more irritated. Before long she just goes back to the original place where she found the jacket. By then she is in such a rage that it brings some humour to the interation between Sophia and the guy in the vintage shop.

Again the editing for the scene where she is searching for the state sales is brilliant. I love the fact they have a search bar in the frame showing what she is typing. In addition I love that they had Sophia’s imagination of who the clothes used to own to shown through a little clip that it looks like Sophia is looking at the scene through her window.

What The 'girlboss' Nod To 'the O.c.' Gets So, So Right

The final scene is great, I love the climax of the episode. Her day has gotten worse and worse, finally it has all climaxed up to a point where she is just too much and she is literally being rained on her parade!! Her rant concludes all of the turmoil she has had to deal with during the day and it makes an unusual ending however her rant sums up all of the hurdles she dealt with in this episode.

The scene of Sophia trying to brainstorm names for her ebay page is great. By editing it with her moving from different places shows the time that has passed and that she has changed her location slightly to try and give her some inspiration. Also the song totally fits the scene.

Girlboss

I also really like how the conversation between Shane and Sophia flows quite nicely. They are really comfortable with talking with each other.

Girlboss' On Netflix Is The Show Lost Millennials Need

The way they look at each other it just lovely. But I don’t think Sophia realises that she is slowly falling in love with him.

Also through the majority of the time that Sophia and Shane were talking while in the streets, they were in focus however the background was blurred/out of focus so it was like they were in their own little world.

In addition after watching it for the third time (I love it!) you catch that Shane talks about cheating on his last girlfriend which foreshadows Shane cheating on Sophia. I thought this was done quite carefully because it is close to the start of the series that by the time she gets cheated on you forget about it.

Cross The Netflix Stream: Girlboss Season 1 Netflix Series Review

The scene where they are up in the tower and are looking out at San Francisco, I really like the lighting on Sophia’s face. It highlights her face beautifully. Also I thought it was quite funny when the tourists began to pour into the view point.

After she finally finds a name during the bus journey she starts to over think the name and I think that really emphasises the pressure that she needs to find a name or she cant sell.

This episode is one of my least favourite episodes as I just think that its an irritating episode. It is fine but not the best.

-

Girlboss' Gets Axed After Just One Season

It is a strange beginning with the bride weeping over a dress and then we go to a flashback to Sophia having the dress sent back to her. I love her attitude in this scene when she says “Dis, colour be a stain” so good!

Also can we take a little second just to express how great Nathan and his mum are. The slight montage of Nathan, Sophia and Nathan’s mum at dinner is quite funny. It goes from a normal dinner and then suddenly they are eating ice cream and singing you raise me up.

From episode 3 we know that Sophia hates bridges, so it is quite funny to see her coping meganism for crossing the bridge which is running and screaming. Also the editing between her screaming and the screaming art thing at the art school is just hilarious.

Netflix Cancela Girlboss

I quite liked the last scene where from experiencing what Nathan’s relationship with his mum is like that she could have a good relationship with her dad. So when she calls him, it was like she was opening up her feelings to her dad and then had second thoughts and just decided to leave the relationship as it is.

Again this is another episode that I guess isn’t completely needed however it does show the progression of Annie and Sophia’s friendship.

The whole theme of the episode was again introduced in under 5

The Best Episodes Of Girlboss

Posting Komentar untuk "Girlboss Sophia Et Shane"