The other day I was reading a post someone wrote saying that they think we should get rid of terms like “girl boss” and “boss babe.” They said if the goal was equality for women and that women too could be bosses, that using these terms was counterproductive because they alienated us. Men don’t say “boss boys, ” and so if we wanted to be equal, we should use those terms as well. I disagree.
I don’t think in women’s journey to have the same rights and opportunities as men it means we have to lose what makes us unique was women. Now, I digress because I’m getting tentatively close to political talk for my liking here on But First, Coffee. Instead, I’ll keep using the terms “girl boss, ” and “boss babe.” Kicking it off today by sharing with you some of my favorite girl boss hashtags.

What is a “Girl Boss?” Well, if you’re a lady who rocks, you are! This can be rocking the corporate world to killin’ it as a mom. Girl Bosses are achieving fitness goals, inspiring others, making an impact, creating something they believe it, and more. It can anything from doing awesome on your essay to launching a business.
Kapuzen Pullover Damen Girl Boss Statement Spruch Quote Message Hashtag Hoodie Moonworks®
So, I’m rounding up 10 awesome hashtags to share your boss babe and girl boss moments. Hashtags like these are great because they help you connect with other similar minded people, increase likes and engagements on your photos, and become more a part of the community. Hashtag away!
#sisterhoodovercompetition & #buildingbossladies – These two were designed by Building Boss Ladies – this hashtag is for inspiring other boss ladies around the world and encouraging community over competition in the Girl Boss world.
#onmydesk – Sharing a look at what’s on the table in front of you. Our “desks” as girl bosses can look very different and take on many forms!
![]()
Girl Boss Hashtag Text, Vector Illustration. Stock Vector
#handsandhustle – Designed by Sabrina Smelko for “makers, creative entrepreneurs and small businesses to share their creative process, projects, products, and tools of the trade”
#bandogirlgang – From Shop Band.do, the most fun girl gang around. This is for girl tribes, colorful, quirky, and fun posts around being a girl and an all-around lady boss.

#Caffeinateandconquer – of course I have to add this from my own Caffeinate and Conquer. For any time you’re conquering your day/life/goals – likely with a coffee in hand.
The Easiest Way To Insert Hashtags On Instagram Ever — Boss Project
Nothing happens around here before coffee, so pour a cup and join me. Here you’ll find life hacks, budgeting, simple DIYs, and honest motherhood.

Nothing happens around here before coffee, so pour a cup and join me. Here you’ll find life hacks, budgeting, simple DIYs, and honest motherhood.

Posting Komentar untuk "Girlboss Hashtags"