Girl power songs can do so much for us. Whether you're bouncing back from a breakup to the tune of Miley Cyrus' Flowers or need the 808s of Doja Cat's Woman turn up with your besties before a night out, songs surrounding female empowerment are always worth the stream.
All of your favorite singers and rappers have tons of hits celebrating girl power, too. Taylor Swift, Megan Thee Stallion, and Ariana Grande have singles honoring womanhood. If you’re feeling nostalgic, you can rock out to classic R&B singles, like Aretha Franklin’s “Respect, ” or remind yourself of better days with Britney Spears' “Stronger.” From up-tempo hits to unforgettable anthems that make you say, “Man, I feel like a woman, ” check out this list of the best girl power songs.
, topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart for five consecutive weeks. The breakup anthem serves as a reminder that we can woo ourselves, whether we buy ourselves flowers or talk to ourselves for hours.
Girlboss: A Musical Review
Most empowering lyric: That's my shape, I made the shadow / That's my name, don't wear it out though / Feelin' myself can't be illegal
Britney Spears let it be known that her loneliness wasn't killing her anymore in this powerhouse anthem about getting through tough times.
Fifth Harmony is another girl group that brought on tons of girl boss bangers. If you're on the fence about a hard decision, That's My Girl will have you feeling better in no time.
Watch The Girlboss Netflix Trailer
Most empowering lyric: You've been down before / You've been hurt before / You got up before / You'll be good to go, good to go
Most empowering lyric: Oh, I've been so down and under pressure / I'm way too fine to be this stressed, yeah / Oh, I'm not the girl I was or used to be / Uh, b*tch, I might be better
Fake German lyrics aside, this Gaga deep cut is all about finding the power within yourself to live the life you want without worrying about what other people think of you.
Spoiler:6.4] {mild} Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss Ancient Fanart
Most empowering lyric: I'm beautiful in my way 'cause God makes no mistakes / I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way / Don't hide yourself in regret, just love yourself, and you're set / I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way (born this way)
Most empowering lyric: I'm every woman / It's all in me / Anything you want done baby / I do it naturally I'm every woman / It's all in me / I can read your thoughts right now / Every one from A to Z
For those days where you need an extra boost of inspiration, or you just want to celebrate being you, this Alicia Keys' anthem is a must.

Why That Reality Tv Song Sounds Familiar (but Isn't)
Most empowering lyric: Everybody stares as she goes by / 'Cause they can see the flame that's in her eyes / Watch her as she's lighting up the night / Nobody knows that she's a lonely girl / And it's a lonely world / But she gon' let it burn, baby, burn, baby
Most empowering lyric: No, I don't want no scrub / A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me / Hangin' out the passenger side / Of his best friend's ride / Trying to holla at me
Natasha Bedingfield's 2004 single remains a universal favorite for a reason. Listening to this catchy tune puts an instant smile on your face.
Netflix's Girlboss Proves That Believing In Yourself Pays Off
Most empowering lyric: No one else can feel it for you / Only you can let it in / No one else, no one else / Can speak the words on your lips / Drench yourself in words unspoken / Live your life with arms wide open / Today is where your book begins / The rest is still unwritten
Most empowering lyric: Makes me that much stronger / Makes me work a little bit harder / It makes me that much wiser / So thanks for making me a fighter / Made me learn a little bit faster / Made my skin a little bit thicker / Makes me that much smarter / So thanks for making me a fighter

Most empowering lyric: Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else (hey) / Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else (I love me) / Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else / Anytime, day or night.
The Music On 'selling Sunset' And 'the Kardashians' Is Supposed To Be Fun And Dumb, Says Songwriter
Most empowering lyric: Wondering if I'd get there quicker / If I was a man / And I'm so sick of them coming at me again / 'Cause if I was a man / Then I'd be the man
Most empowering lyric: Guess I should say thank you / For the 'hate yous' and the tattoos / Oh baby, I'm cool by the way / Ain't sure I loved you anyway / Go 'head, babe, I'ma live my life, my life, yeah
Most empowering lyric: But who are you to judge / When you're a diamond in the rough / I'm sure you got some things / You'd like to change about yourself / But when it comes to me / I wouldn't want to be anybody else
Listen To Tuba Girl Boss Theme By Alexdelia Del In Tuba Bosses Playlist Online For Free On Soundcloud
, where she covers TV, movies, books, celebrities, and more. She can often be found in front of a screen fangirling about something new. Before joining

. She is also a member of the Television Critics Association and the Latino Entertainment Journalists Association. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Kori Williams is the Editorial Fellow at and covers celebrities, pop culture, music and what’s interesting on the internet. She enjoys reading, crafting and eating out to the dismay of her wallet.
Music Discovery In 2022: Why Is Reality Tv Lagging Behind?
Lizzo Breaks Silence on Lawsuit Allegations 70 Best Christmas Pop Songs to Sleigh Holidays Selena Posts Clip of Writing Song About Justin Who Did Taylor Write I Can See You About?
Lizzo Makes It Clear She Hearts Tay Tay 👀 Gigi's Very Literal Cruel Summer TikTok Dance FBI Wants You to “Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)” Olivia Reveals the Real Meaning of Vampire
These Songs Will Slay at Your Halloween Party Every Taylor Swift Song That's About John Mayer Is Taylor Swift Releasing 1989 Next? Exes Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner Reunited
Posting Komentar untuk "Girlboss Soundtrack Youtube"