How To Be A Girlboss

How To Be A Girlboss

We recommend products we use and love so this post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read our disclosure policy for more info.

In fact, your daily habits are a determining factor in how successful you’ll become. So before you let your hours drift away into a myriad of little things, wake up to the real purpose of your life.

How

You’ll learn that success means progress. You don’t have to have all the answers. You just need to take the first step here, now, today.

Girlboss Radio On Apple Podcasts

So in this article, I’m covering 16 boss lady habits you should develop now. I’ll also link helpful resources to make it easier.

I once heard someone say, “If you’re thinking about what you’re going to achieve when you wake up – then it’s already too late.”

Why? Because in the morning, one of the first things that crosses your mind is what you have planned for the day.

The Rise And Fall Of The Girlboss — And Why Her Fall Is A Good Thing

But the goal is to get those plans out of your head and on paper the night before. Think about it. When you have your to-do list ready in the morning, you’re already prepared to kick start your day.

Wouldn’t you like to be able to spend your money guilt-free? Wouldn’t you like to finally say goodbye to the debt burden on your back?

If you need help getting started, we offer a free budgeting worksheet that you can grab here. It’s easy to print and takes only 15 minutes to finish. Today will be the last day you ever worry about money.

Tips To Become A Girl Boss

Our bodies run best when we sleep well, so put away your phone, and relax. Getting great sleep each night will do more for your productivity than any. other. single. factor.

We’re told that if we want to be successful, sleep is the first thing we should sacrifice. We’re told to go to bed late and wake up early. And people act like getting 6 hours of sleep is a badge of honor.

I read a decent amount of books (50-100 per year) and this book is by far the best thing I’ve ever read on sleep. It blows my productivity books out of the water. It trumps all my books on self-development.

Hustle Culture's Cosmetic Feminism: The Redundant Girlboss Trope

When you sleep better, you feel better. When you feel better, you work better. When you work better, you get more done in less time.

Jane Fonda said it’s one of her secrets to aging gracefully. Arianna Huffington says it’s played a key role in her success.

But I promised myself I’d keep at it for at least 30 days. So I bought a meditation pillow like this one and downloaded a meditation app.

Girlboss Summary Of Key Ideas And Review

After 7 days, my focus and concentration doubled. After 14 days, any stress and anxiety I carried around with me had reduced by at least 65%. And by day 30, I knew this had become a life-changing habit.

Want to know something that’ll take less than 2 minutes each day and boost your mood, improve your mental health, and increase your confidence?

Make a list of all the things you like about yourself. Next time you’re feeling particularly accomplished, refer to those in times of self-doubt.

The Official Girlboss Guide To Now

If you want to make it really simple, check out this card deck of affirmations. I love them because they’re inspirational but not cheesy. And I’ve started looking forward to them when I start my day.

The 13% of the class who had goals, but didn’t write them down, earned twice the amount of the 84% who had no goals.

Entrepreneurial

And the 3% who had written goals were earning, on average, 10 times more than the other 97% of the class combined.

Candid Confidence: How To Be A Girl Boss By Valerie Ashiee

As Steven Pressfield says, “Most of us have two lives: the lives we live and the lives we are capable of living.”

But not every goal is created equal. You should create SMART goals. SMART is an acronym that means: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time-bound.

If you’ve never read a goal-setting book, this is the onethat changed the game for me. And at the risk of sounding completely overdramatic, that book is worth its weight in gold.

How To Be A Girl Boss Archives

I can’t count the number of times I used to tell myself, “I’ve got too much to do. How can I finish it all? I feel overwhelmed.”

That’s why I went looking for a book that could give me practical answers and a simple system that would help. And admittedly, I’m a bit stubborn, so I needed a step-by-step plan to follow.

I found the 12-week approach very easy and doable. Not only does my 12-week plan tell me what to do, but it also tells me what NOT to do.

What Are The Girl Boss Habits?

I feel great and I’m accomplishing goals that I’ve wanted to do for a long time. The book’s motto is, “Get more done in 12 weeks than most people do in 12 months.”

It’s hard to get promoted if your boss’ boss doesn’t even know who you are. So make it a point to network with people at all levels within your company.

BossLady

Oh, and that office party that everyone dreads going to? Don’t skip out on it. Opportunity knocks at the most unexpected times.

The 'girl Boss' Era Looked Different For Black Women

Building a routine around the tasks you do daily or weekly makes your life 231873 times easier. This streamlines your day, provides structure and builds good habits.

We’re humans, so some form of social interaction is a need for us. (And even the most introverted have to pull themselves out sometimes)

In fact, a Psychology Today research study found a link between happiness and social interaction. The happiest people are 2 times more social than the saddest.

How To Be A Girl Boss: 7 Tips To Ensure Success

Donating to the causes you care about not only benefits the charities themselves, but it can be rewarding for you too. It feels good and strengthens your personal values.

The National Institutes of Health actually found that people who donate to charity enjoy activated pleasure centers in the brain. They’re happier people, too.

While some women are naturally charming and transformative, many of us aren’t. That’s why I recommend subscribing to Merriam Webster’s Word of the Day notifications. Each day, you’ll learn a new word.

How To Be A Girl Boss

To take it one step more advanced, try writing a sentence with the word of the day in it. This will help solidify the unfamiliar word you just learned. It’s fun and it’s practical.

Some people believe being a minimalist means you’re sacrificing things. Or that you’re not taking advantage of all that is available in the modern world today.

How

It means you have more of what you need. You’re able to enjoy everything you have and aren’t worried about what you don’t have.

Ways To Be A #girlboss In Your 20s!

Whether it’s in the morning or on your lunch break, commit to spending time in fresh air and outside of the four walls of your house or office.Being a Girl Boss is easier now more than ever. And I assume you found your way to my blog because you are somewhere along your Girl Boss journey. Well guess what? I am too so I decided to share all of the tips with you!

I’ve spent the past 2 years studying successful women (and men) and I learned that there’s levels to this. Being a Girl Boss requires determination, discipline, and a good mindset. But don’t you worry because I’m breaking it all down for you.

The first thing that you need to do if you want to be a Girl Boss is understand that you need to make a change and start working on your mindset.

Things No One Tells You About Becoming A Girl Boss

I was in a really dark place in life when I decided that I needed to make a change in my life. I realized that I wouldn’t be able to make a change in my life if I didn’t change my mindset.

Girl Bosses have a different way of thinking than most and that is what really sets them apart. Ever since I started implementing the Girl Boss mindset, I started seeing some MAJOR results in my life. 😀

The company you keep will form the person that you are over a period of time. If you want to better yourself and continue to level up in life, you need to drop the people in your life that aren’t sharing the same desires as you. Don’t get me wrong, you don’t have to completely ditch all of your friends, but you should really focus on finding other like-minded people. If you aren’t the type of gal who likes to go out and meet new people, join Facebook groups with people who share your same goals! Follow those kinds of people on social media, try to surround yourself with people who are doing what you want to be doing in life.

Tips On How To Be A Girlboss🤍 [lookbook+ootd]✨

In my current stage of life, I am primarily focused on building wealth so that my husband can retire early and we can travel the world together or even just hang out on the beaches in Florida all the time together. Because of this, I am taking time every single day to read books, blogs, watch videos, listen to podcasts, all related to wealth building and personal finance. Not only do I want to build wealth for us, but I also want to build generational wealth

Posting Komentar untuk "How To Be A Girlboss"