Books Like Girlboss

Books Like Girlboss

A year ago I started my search for books that would inspire my inner girl-boss. I have found and read 5 books I think every woman entrepreneur should read.

This was the first book I read on my journey to inspiration. This is easily one of my favorite books. #GIRLBOSS is the story of how Sophia Amoruso founded Nasty Gal. Not only does she inspire you with her story of success, but she makes it an easy and personable read. Plus, she has some of the BEST quotes in this book. 10/10 recommend.

-

Aliza takes us through her working her way up the ladder in the fashion industry, This book was another inspiring and motivating story of how she paved her path to success. This book also feels like the author is talking to you as a friend. This is a great read for GIrl Bosses to read about working from the bottom to the top, and following their dreams.

Books Every Millennial Girlboss Needs On Their Shelf

I avoided picking this book up because I saw it everywhere, and I didn’t want to be too mainstream. However, once I began to read it, I immediately believed the hype. Jen coaches you through this whole book. Not only does she inspire you through her story as well, but she give you instructions and exercises to do at the end of almost every chapter. This book absolutely made me hungry for self improvement.

This book makes my top 3 for favorite books of all times. Jen Sincero wrote this novel to coach us all on making the money we desire. She gives anecdotal experience of leveling up her lifestyle, income, and her career. She teaches you the energetic strategies behind making money. At the end of EVERY chapter she gives you steps to complete and writing prompts that break down your limiting beliefs about money. This book changed the way I look at money. I know I will refer back to this book in the future, and go back to my journal entries from these exercises.

This book was recommended (and gifted) to me by my mentor Suzy Batiz. This is the perfect guide to life. This book was written by a woman, Florence, in the 1800’s. The examples she uses and the lessons she teaches in this book is still alarmingly relevant. This book is a great mix of Law of Attraction with a hint of religion. It is a good bridge for my religious friends that want to learn about law of attraction, and vice versa. This book is a little over 80 pages, and it is a quick read! 10/10 recommend.

The Best Inspiring Reads For #girlbosses • The Live Fit Girls

Each of these books were extremely enjoyable to read. These books have changed my life and were stepping stones in my self-improvement journey. 2019 has been one of the most abundant years of my life, and I could attribute some of this success to these readings.

If you have read any of these books, let me know! Also, what are some recommendations you would have for me? Let me know in the comments, or on my Instagram , here.

Books, college books, college reads, girl boss books, 5 books every girl boss should read, should read, self improvement, improvement books, successful, how to be successful, books to read, must have reads, books that changed my life, girl boss, girl boss books to read, girl boss's should read, 5 books, 5 books girl bosses should read, jen sincero, you are a badass, book reviews, leave your mark, aliza licht, sophia amoruso, ut austin, the university of texas, self helop, self helo, self help, self help books1 CommentHere are 100 books that #Girlboss fans have personally recommended if you like #Girlboss. is a community of 9, 000+ authors and super readers sharing their favorite books with the world.

What Are The Best Girl Boss Books?

I’ve been a lifelong horror reader, really since first stumbling onto Stephen King in the 9th grade. There’s something about that genre that has held a particular fascination for me through the years, probably because the best works are some combination of suspenseful, well-written, and cathartic, as they really get your mind racing as to what you might do yourself in a given situation. If you’re lucky, they might even have something to say about the human condition as a whole. But given this prolonged interest and exposure to horror, it’s only natural I would eventually progress to giving it a stab myself.

Must

This is a unique entry in that the cursed place is a framing device, for this collection of mostly disturbing tales. For his first-ever collection of short stories, Palahniuk brings his wretched cast of characters to a haunted house, where each in turn offers his or her own demented tale. They don’t all work, but a number of the stories really stick with you, and this spooky old house at the center of it ratchets the intensity up another level—it’s not a static situation they are in, there, so the plot progresses to its own warped conclusion on this front as well. 

Haunted is a novel made up of stories: twenty-three of them to be precise. Twenty-three of the most horrifying, hilarious, mind-blowing, stomach-churning tales you'll ever encounter - sometimes all at once. They are told by the people who have all answered the ad headlined 'Artists Retreat: Abandon your life for three months'. They are led to believe that here they will leave behind all the distractions of 'real life' that are keeping them from creating the masterpiece that is in them. But 'here' turns out to be a cavernous and ornate old theatre where they are utterly isolated from the…

Girl Boss Book Of The Month

Kristina Parro is a long-time Taylor Swift fan who dove deep into the stories and lyrics of folklore to help her overcome the tumultuous period she spent as a front-line healthcare worker during the pandemic. She discovered layers of deep meaning and surprising connections in the album, as well as throughout Taylor’s entire collection, that led her down a rabbit hole of her own. A quest that brought her to a more enlightened state of being. Luckyis Parro’s first novel. She's currently working on another adult-fiction manuscript. You can also find her hosting a live, weekly show on Instagram, during which she has insightful conversations with authors, artists, thinkers, creatives, and Taylor Swift fans!

My long-time favorite writer, John Green, is another Swiftie! In 2014, after he posted on social media about her 1989 album, Taylor Swift took to Tumblr to proclaim that John Green was (also) her favorite author. While John is most well-known for The Fault in Our Stars (or more recently, his TikTok), Looking for Alaska, his debut, is always my recommendation. Looking For Alaska is packed with teenage nostalgia that hits you like a gut punch. Sad, Beautiful, Tragic for bookworms. I read it early on in high school and it sparked a literary awakening within me. I realized that books can hold deeper, philosophical meaning; that by diving deep and soaking it all in, I could learn more about myself and this crazy thing we call reality. 

Books

6 authors picked Looking for Alaska as one of their favorite books, and they share why you should read it. This book is for kids age 14, 15, 16, and 17.

How To Be A Girl Boss: 7 Books You Need In Your Life

Winner of the Michael L. Printz Award • A Los Angeles Times Book Prize Finalist • A New York Times Bestseller • A USA Today Bestseller • NPR’s Top Ten Best-Ever Teen Novels • TIME magazine’s 100 Best Young Adult Novels of All Time • A PBS Great American Read Selection • Millions of copies sold!

At heart, I’m still just a girl. I don’t think I’ll ever grow out of wanting to experience the excitement of first kisses, first loves, and of coming out, when everything was new and exciting, and the world was full of promise. That’s why we return to YA even as adults. To feel the butterflies of a first crush, the fluttering of first love, and the agony of first loss. Those transformative books, the ones that change the trajectory of our lives, are usually young adult novels. I wrote The Space Between to give readers a story to fall in love with and take with them the rest of their lives.

The incredible true story of Susannah Cahalan took the world by storm when it topped the charts to #1 New York Times Bestseller and was made into a film. Cahalan’s intense journey from New York Post investigative reporter to psychiatric lockdown patient spans only one month, a month that nearly ended her life.

What

The 8 Best Girl Boss Books You'll Read This Year

A reader once described my books as ‘unputdownable, ’ and I’m happy to share that label with Brain on Fire. Riveting, frightening, and incredibly moving, I couldn’t read quickly enough as Susannah fought to reclaim her sanity and her life.

Based on her article “The Month of Madness, ” this book is one of the best about a young woman’s struggle to find and reclaim herself.

Brain on Fire is the stunning debut from journalist and author Susannah Cahalan, recounting the real-life horror story of how a sudden and mysterious

The Top 10 Must Read Girl Boss Books List

Posting Komentar untuk "Books Like Girlboss"