Girlboss Books To Read

Girlboss Books To Read

I’m all about that inspiring #girlboss life. Whether you’re a ceo or entry level, every girl is boss in some way in her life. And taking control of your own life as much as possible can be key in living your happy. So today I’m sharing a few books that have helped me on the journey to finding my own happy and living my best life.

We all knew we weren’t getting through this post without me mentioning this gem. I put off reading #Girlboss for so long and I can’t believe I did. Sophia does a wonderful job at reminding us that we all start somewhere. If you’re just starting out, this book is great at giving hope and guiding you in your choices. And if you’ve been at it for a while, it’s a good reminder that we all start somewhere and it takes time. And whatever your journey and path, you are the girlboss of your life. Own it.

Must

I’m still obsessed with this book. Seriously, I tell everyone about it because it is just that amazing in what is has done for my life. I’m the first to admit I’m not one for self help books. I kind of look at them the way Luke does in Gilmore Girls. Until you find him with the self help tapes that change the game for his relationship with Lorelai and he passes them to Jess. We all need a little help some times ya’ll.

Books For Female Entrepreneurs To Read In 2017

For me, this book was incredibly affirming. There were so many things I needed to hear in a way that made me see things within myself. I was shocked that I agreed so strongly with my personality type. But it’s so true. I’ve made adjustments based on Dr. Taz’s suggestions and I can tell you I saw a difference just in my mentality very quickly. Acknowledging that I am both creative and logical gave me so much more power in my work life. It really helped me to reach past the idea of what I needed to be and helped me to make the most of who I am. And to all you Boss Ladies out there who take the test and don’t believe me. Try it. You’ll thank me later. What have you got to lose?

If I’m honest, I bought this book on a whim. I knew I’d be traveling and I want something that I could pick up and put down easily to read. But I was incredibly surprised in a good way by what I got. My job is to communicate. I’m here to help, teach and share things with you guys. But I forget sometimes that we don’t all takes things in the same way. While my natural instinct might be to poke holes in something, yours might be to accept it and run with it. What might work extremely well as a way to explain something for one person may be complete gibberish to someone else. Whether you’re the boss or a friend, Gretchen’s book gives you perspective on why people do what they do. And I personally find it fascinating.

As far as books go that I want to give all my friends, this one also current tops the list. Maybe you’ve been in your creative career for a while or maybe you’re looking to start a new gig. Phoebe does a great job at asking questions to help you think. Based on my experience, it’s so easy to get caught in the day to do. You work on your to do lists and just get things done. But sometimes we need to be reminded of the why or maybe the what we want with our businesses. This book has been great for helping me recenter myself with my goals and my vision for this space along. If you’re looking to figure out your next move or just need to cut back all the fluff, I’d highly recommend it.

Tome Tuesday: #girlboss By Nasty Gal Founder Sophia Amoruso

Again, I’ve spoken a bit about this book. I’ve done a full review. It’s been a favorite many times. But my love for this book remains because it just works. When I created Savee & Savory, I did so because I wanted to help people live their healthiest lives. And Kelly’s approach and lifestyle guide is one of the best tools I can recommend. Diet’s don’t work. Their like whims and we only stay with them for so long. But lifestyles and the changes we make to build them are what keep us on track. Kelly helps teach you how to build that lifestyle. No more yo-yo dieting. Body love is one of the best books I can recommend for building a healthy lifestyle. And if you’re going to be crushing it as a girl boss, you need to be the best you that you can be.I love books! Honestly I love setting some time aside to just sit and read. If you saw my desk and bedside table it is full of inspiring books. Or perhaps I have become just a little obsessed with girl boss, life inspiring, empowering books. And the fact I love reading and learning about other womens inspiring journeys in life. Either way every now and then we all need a book to awaken our inner girl boss and get ourselves motivated. So below I compiled a list of my must read books for every girl boss!

All the must read books I have listed I personally own every single one! Whilst a majority I have read there are a few I still have to read/currently reading. I have also teamed up with Book Depository to share ten more inspiring girl boss books!

Books

This is the book to plan, design, create your huge idea. Not just a book, not just a work book but a play book! You can scribble all over the pages, draw out your ideas, make lists, let your imagination go crazy with all your creative ideas! Turn that huge idea into reality.

Girlboss Book Review + Nasty Galaxy

Once I started this book I could not put it down! It is one of those books I actually want to go back and read again, there is so much information to take from it. At the age of 20 Carrie Green started her first online business. Since then she has not stopped. Going on to become the founder of the Female Entrepreneur Association (FEA). If you have not heard of FEA it is an online platform that inspires and empowers women from allover the world. I highly recommend popping over and checkout out FEA online for more details.

Throughout the book she shares advice, real life stories of fellow women, how to get through difficult tasks, get past your fears and doubts, have a business vision, manage your time and so much more!

-

This should be a mandatory book every single female should read! The book that will teach you to say goodbye to the nasty “mean girl” inside your head. Say goodbye to your mean girl push through your fears and start living the life of your ultimate dreams.

Inspirational Books Every Boss Babe Should Read

Calling all my Instagram lovers. I would say a majority of you would know of Aimee Song (@songofstyle on Instagram) particularly all my fellow fashion and lifestyle loving peeps! Perhaps a lot of you even have this book already! Boasting almost 5million followers on Instagram, Aimee’s book Capture Your Style will let you in on all her secrets in building your brand and following. The secrets to creating gorgeous Instagram photos and showcasing your own personal unique style. One book I cant get enough and always refer too.

One of those must read books you just need in your life. And I would say perhaps one of the most heavily featured books in flatlay photos across social media! A style guide, a glimpse inside her personal journey, Garance shares everything style related from heels to hair to Fashion Week and learning to say no. Plus so much more you will be strutting the street feeling and looking super

BOOKS

I picked this book up recently on my last trip to Adelaide. Once I started I could not stop reading it! Emma Isaacs you may have heard of her she is the founder & global CEO for Businesss Chicks. As the title suggests Winging It, why wait to do something, why wait to follow your exact plan, why not chase your dreams now? Emma will take you through what has worked for her and openly share what didn’t work.

Books Every Girlboss Should Read In 2020

The book that is currently sitting on my bedside table. I have only just purchased this book and cant wait to start reading it! So below is an extract from the back of the book to give you an insight into Girl Code

“This book won’t teach you how to build a multimillion-dollar company. It won’t teach you about systems or finance. But it will teach you how to build confidence in yourself, reconnect with your “why”, eradicate jealousy and ultimately learn the power of connection”

-

Ok another book I have not read yet! A book

Books Every Aspiring Girlboss Needs To Read » Kim Osborne

Posting Komentar untuk "Girlboss Books To Read"