Girlboss Jessica Lanyadoo

Girlboss Jessica Lanyadoo

“Your soul does not reside in your body, instead your body resides within your soul. The body is an articulation of the soul’s lessons.”

In this episode, I’m excited to be speaking with Jessica Lanyadoo, an internationally respected Astrologer and Psychic Medium, who is currently the resident astrologer for Girlboss and The Hoodwitch in the US, and Chatelaine in Canada.

Jessica

We talk about the reasons behind the recent explosion of astrology into mainstream and how medical astrology can help us understand how to live better in our physical body, plus tips on how to embody information received thru astrology without getting overwhelmed.

Self Service” Is The Self Care Podcast Of Your Cosmic Dreams

We also talk about psychic mediumship and animal communication - how Jessica discovered her intuitive gifts and what happens when we die according to her experience talking with dead people, plus how to talk to animals.

Jessica shares words of advice for people who want to support their own intuition and abilities, including the vital importance of spiritual and energetic hygiene.

This was such a fun interview, but there are a few places with some sound tech weirdness. It’s not terrible – just wanted to give you a head’s up. And yes, we recorded right at the start of Mercury retrograde because we are daredevils like that, so perhaps that’s what we get. We survived and thank goodness we did because this interview is going to blow your esoteric socks off. Enjoy!

Jessica

Lauren Lograsso Releases The Music Video For

Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!

*In case you can’t make it live, this virtual event WILL be recorded and you will get access to all of the materials and bonuses.

-

If the show has helped, inspired or spoken to you, it would mean the world to me if you show your support through a small financial contribution. Each FYW episode is a labor of love that takes me about three days to produce... From as little as $1 a month, your support will help to cover the costs associated with producing and hosting the show. I love you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!On today's episode of Chakra Girl Radio we're chatting with the amazing, magical Jessica Lanyadoo! Are you ready for this guys - she's anAstrologer, Psychic Medium, Animal Communicator, Writer, and Podcaster who helps people help themselves through the magic and wisdom of astrology. She'sthe resident astrologer for Girlboss, Hoodwitch, and Chatelaine, and she knows her shit.

Dewanda Wise, Jessica Lanyadoo And Kathy Entwistle Attend The 2019... News Photo

The Chakra Girl Meditation Bundle.I created this series of meditations for you to tap into your chakra energy with me every day, because as you know, when you activate your chakras you can manifest anything!

Episode

I’m in LA right now and just got here from Hawaii. I hosted two events – my mastermind group was SO fun, this was an amazing group of ladies and I did a photo shoot with my luxury client Kelly from The Freedom Babe – go follow her guys! I’m here in LA for the Influence Movement event which I’m super excited and only a little nervous for. By the time this episode airs I will have killed it though so congrats to future me! But seriously, make sure you’re following me on Insta - @ to see all the fab LA things I get up to!

Consistency is KEY. Seriously folks, if you’re doing any type of energy work on yourself, like how I do reiki, you need to keep it up on a regular schedule. I was doing it as part of my morning bath routine and I kind of let it drop to the side so when I got back into it I got a freakin’ cold sore – in my nose! That may by TMI but I only ever get cold sores when I do reiki so clearly I was in desperate need of clearing some stuff out of my system.

Learn

A Peek Inside Her Agenda: Jessica Lanyadoo

Moon Juice you guys! They have all of the adaptogenic support you could ever need. I especially love the Sex Dust that you can add to like a smoothie or drink which helps combat stress and just keeps me feeling sexy but I’m also really excited to try the Holy Yoni Oil – I’ll be sure to keep you guys updated on how this works for my Yoni – I know you’ll all want to know!

The Chakra Girl Meditation Bundle.I created this series of meditations for you to tap into your chakra energy with me every day, because as you know, when you activate your chakras you can manifest anything!

Episode

I’m in LA right now and just got here from Hawaii. I hosted two events – my mastermind group was SO fun, this was an amazing group of ladies and I did a photo shoot with my luxury client Kelly from The Freedom Babe – go follow her guys! I’m here in LA for the Influence Movement event which I’m super excited and only a little nervous for. By the time this episode airs I will have killed it though so congrats to future me! But seriously, make sure you’re following me on Insta - @ to see all the fab LA things I get up to!

Consistency is KEY. Seriously folks, if you’re doing any type of energy work on yourself, like how I do reiki, you need to keep it up on a regular schedule. I was doing it as part of my morning bath routine and I kind of let it drop to the side so when I got back into it I got a freakin’ cold sore – in my nose! That may by TMI but I only ever get cold sores when I do reiki so clearly I was in desperate need of clearing some stuff out of my system.

Learn

A Peek Inside Her Agenda: Jessica Lanyadoo

Moon Juice you guys! They have all of the adaptogenic support you could ever need. I especially love the Sex Dust that you can add to like a smoothie or drink which helps combat stress and just keeps me feeling sexy but I’m also really excited to try the Holy Yoni Oil – I’ll be sure to keep you guys updated on how this works for my Yoni – I know you’ll all want to know!

Posting Komentar untuk "Girlboss Jessica Lanyadoo"