Sometimes I’m need of a pick-me-up. Whether it’s to get through my workout or finish up a project here are some of my favorite Girl Boss songs that help me Boss Up to the task.
My favorite lyric- “Now I’m a boss I write my own name on the checks. P***y so good I say my own name during sex”

My favorite lyric- “I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter Dancing through the fire. Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar”
Babe, You Got This. Het Werkboek
My favorite Lyric- ” Even when I’m a mess, I still put on my vest, with an “S” on my chest, oh yes, I’m a superwoman”
My favorite lyric- “Ain’t changed, game don’t run me, I run the game. If I gotta keep it gritty, so be it, I’m supposed to change?”
My favorite lyric- “They be like, “Ooh, let them eat cake.” But we eat wings and throw them bones on the ground.”

Girl Boss Songs To Add To Your Playlist Now
I’ll be adding to this list as I think of more songs. In the meantime, you can check out my Girl Boss Songs Playlist here
FTC: I participate in an affiliate marketing program. If you choose to make a purchase as a result of clicking a link, I may receive a small commission of the sale. This helps me run my blog and I don’t talk about things I don’t actually use.

Is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for websites to earn advertising revenues by advertising and linking to [Amazon.com or .ca, .co.uk, etc.]
Onze Powerwomen Playlist
Legal Disclaimer: Although I am a lawyer by profession, I am not YOUR lawyer. All content and information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only, does not constitute legal advice and does not establish any kind of attorney-client relationship by your use of this website.

Hey! I’m Crystal, a lawyer that loves blogging, baking, and designer handbags. Follow me on socials to see what I have been up to lately.
Legal Disclaimer: Although I am a lawyer by profession, I am not YOUR lawyer. All content and information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only, does not constitute legal advice and does not establish any kind of attorney-client relationship by your use of this website.

Hey! I’m Crystal, a lawyer that loves blogging, baking, and designer handbags. Follow me on socials to see what I have been up to lately.
Posting Komentar untuk "Girlboss Liedje"