Girl Boss - An empowering woman that kicks ass, takes control of her life and achieves her dreams. Someone who knows her worth.
Printed on NON-TEXTURED acid-free high-quality thick 300 GSM ultra-white German milled paper. A5 and A4 sizes are shipped in a FLAT HARDBACK ENVELOPE. A3, A2, A1, A0, and 40x60 sizes are mailed in hard POSTAL TUBES.

All orders are dispatched within 24 hours of being placed. International deliveries can take between 5 days and 8 working days, so please bear this in mind if ordering for a deadline.
Amazon.com: Girl Boss Definition Wooden Box Sign Girl Boss Quote Desk Decorative Wooden Sign Office Decor For Desk Table Shelf 5 X 5 Inches
Orders going to the rest of the world come with a £7 delivery charge and will take between 4-8 working days to arrive.
If your order hasn't arrived within the estimated delivery time, please send us a message and we will assist you as quickly as we can.
At one of the lowest points of my life, I created art that transformed into . After the loss of my job and having a long run of unhappiness and mental health issues I took the plunge and said no more. Since 2015 when I sold my first piece of art I have never looked back and I am so grateful for all the love and support of every purchase.

Meaning Behind #girlboss Cap
All of my items are made in a small workshop above a hair salon in the Staffordshire area. All of my items are made by me, Printed by me and packed by me, and shipped by me I use no outside company and all this is truly a D.I.Y store.
I'm extremely passionate about the quality of my products and what they mean to our customers. If you feel we have not met that standard that you expected then please message me on Facebook, Instagram or at help@ and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

We're confident that you will love our products, but if you are not unhappy with your order, regardless of the reason, you can return it to us for a full
Girl Boss Definition
Refund up to 30 days after purchase. For help with your order please send us an help@or you can call us on (+44)1543 500958 between 9am-3pm GMT.

Refund up to 30 days after purchase. For help with your order please send us an help@or you can call us on (+44)1543 500958 between 9am-3pm GMT.

Posting Komentar untuk "Girlboss Meaning"