LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - JUNE 29: (L-R) CEO and Founder, Girlboss Sophia Amoruso and Maria Menounos... [+] speak onstage during the 2019 Girlboss Rally at UCLA on June 29, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
Sophia Amoruso's Girlboss Rally isn't just a place for already successful women to share how they did it, it's a place where women on the rise are able to cultivate into their future #girlboss. A Candyland of workshops, activations, networking sessions, panels, relationship building and photo ops that would leave anyone inspired. But how are the female powerhouses present at the rally paving the way for women in their industry on a daily basis? Sophia Amoruso, Justine Marjan, Maria Menounos, and Whitney Cummings share how they are paving the way for the future #girlboss.

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - JUNE 29: CEO and Founder, Girlboss Sophia Amoruso attends the 2019... [+] Girlboss Rally at UCLA on June 29, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
Nastygal Founder Lives On The Cutting Edge
Girlboss CEO and founder invented the #girlboss movement through her book Girlboss, podcast, media empire and newly launched social network. Amoruso hasdedicated herself to girl bosses around the world.
Sophia Amoruso:I think great brands give you permission to be yourself and I hope that's what Girlboss is. We can change someone's life other than themselves so if Girlboss can just be a small catalyst for someone's life I am happy. Hopefully between the rally, the podcast and all the incredible women who are part of the alumni and network that we're able to measure their success at some point. Measuring success in terms of how much more money is made, how many more businesses were started and how many raises were negotiated. That's the kind of tangible success we want theGirlbosscommunity to get. Both with the rally, with the dozen workshops we have, it's really like school and also with the digital platform where they are able to continue to learn from each other.
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - JUNE 30: Justine Marjan attends the 2019 Girlboss Rally at UCLA on June... [+] 30, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
Girlboss Rally Returns To L.a. With A Slate Of Must See Speakers
Tresemme's global stylist, Justine Marjan, has become one of the top celebrity hairstylists and beauty influencers around. Known for creating some of the most iconic looks on the most glamorous and influential stars. Justine’s client list includes Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian, Olivia Culpo, Chrissy Teigen, Lily Aldridge, Shay Mitchell, Jenna Dewan Tatum, and Kerry Washington.
Justine Marjan:I hire assistants that are women and offering them opportunities to grow, build and better themselves.With my fashion week team, I have a really great team of assistants. Although I do hire men, but I do have a mostly female-led team. I make a conscious effort to hire women. Fashion week is a tough job when we are working backstage for the shows and most teams are mostly men. There are few women working backstage, so I have really tried to change that with how I approach my team. Tresemme has been really supportive and they are one of the only brands that have an all-female lead backstage team.
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - JUNE 29: Maria Menounos attends the 2019 Girlboss Rally at UCLA on June... [+] 29, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
Subject 29: Inside Girlboss Rally — Vibrate Higher Daily
Maria Menounosis known for her entertainment hosting, books, and podcast, butas CEO of Afterbuzz TV Menounos has been focusing on growing the next generation of the entertainment industry.
Maria Menounos:I have been doing just that for a little over eight years through Afterbuzz Tv which is my digital network I co-founded with my husband Kevin. We have tried to help grow and nurture young talent to be able to go off into the Hollywood system and not have to suffer from some of the pitfalls that many others have. It's really difficult when you come to LA with a dream because you can'tget an agent without a reel, you can't get a reel without a job and then you can't get an agent without a job. At the same time, I recognized the need for people to want to do what I do because people would come up to me all the time and be like “I want to do what you do can you help me?” I didn't know what to do other than just give some advice, and I wanted to be able to do more. So I started these podcast studios where it was audio and video. We did the video component so the host that wanted reel of themselves and wanted careers could get footage of themselves. At Afterbuzz, we have multi-camera high definition studios in Hollywood where we mentor and educate. We have launched so many careers in all fields of the entertainment industry at Afterbuzz and hope to continue to do so.
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - JUNE 29: Whitney Cummings attends the 2019 Girlboss Rally at UCLA on June... [+] 29, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.

Here's How This Ucla Anderson Mba Is Championing Women In Business
One of the most prominent female comedians, Whitney Cummings, has built her empire pushing the boundaries for females in the industry through her writing, producing, acting and stand up.
Whitney Cummings:I hope I can set an example for women watching to be authentic, and not to worry about what other people think. You can keep succeeding even if you get the feedback that you don't want to hear. You can be sloppy, messy and not have a good answer to a question and you can still be successful. You don't have to have the answer all the time. You can fake it until you make it, not know what your doing, get things wrong, make mistakes publicly and rebound, fail upward or succeed upward because they are the same thing. I hope if anyone cares, I am just showing you can show all of your flaws, vulnerabilities, and weaknesses and still be successful.Journey with me! In this video vlog, I take you inside and behind the scenes of Girlboss Rally 2019, at UCLA in Los Angeles. So many wisdom gems were dropped at the rally. Women came from all over the place, and the world to assemble in sisterhood, share, and learn together. The weather was warm, sunny, and electric. The whole function was vibing high. Thank you, Summertime in California!
Throughout the day, I felt a kindred-ness with every lady I met. That's sisterhood. What a beautiful wavelength?! That’s just how it should be: the sisterhood supporting each other.
Is The #girlboss Trope Doing More Harm Than Good?
The topics and sessions at the rally were as diverse as you could imagine. So many feminine voices and minds sharing insight, tips, gifts, and wisdom. At the rally, Rupi Kaur recited her powerful poetry, my dear sister-friend Erica Chidi Cohen, author, doula, and founder of Loom in Los Angeles, shared here thoughts and grace with the audience, and Girlboss’s founder and CEO, Sophia Amoruso gave the opening address and chatted about all things entrepreneur-hood.As a lady entrepreneur (a.k.a. Girlboss), having a network and platform such as Girlboss to tap into is a beyond valuable.
Girlboss Rally, UCLA, Los Angeles | L to R: Liz Hernandez, Lalah Delia, Jerico Mandybur, Lauren Ash | Photo Credit: Rachel Murray, Getty Images

Our panel included other like-minded lady entrepreneurs (a.k.a. Girlbosses) who I admire. One, in particular, my good sister-friend Lauren Ash, speaker, founder of Black Girl in Om
Anderson Women Leading At The Forté Conference
And also the host of the Black Girl in Om podcast. I met Liz Hernandez, creator, and founder of Wordaful, and moderator Jerico Mandybur, author, self-care coach, and spiritual guide, or the first time IRL. They were beautiful souls.
You know when you meet IRL and it feels like you've already met before? Yeah, it was that kind of glorious energy.
. I'm convinced that vibrating higher daily through self-care changes the game and allows higher purpose to actualize. This has been the case over and over again in my life and in the lives of my good entrepreneur friends.
Reasons Why You Should Attend The Girlboss Rally
No matter where we find ourselves and no matter what our tasks, aspirations, and goals at hand are and set before us, as we take care of ourselves, we embody more and more personal power and grit, to make it all a reality. Both of which are a must in when going after and manifesting your dreams, goals, and visions.

Self-care re-ignites our fire and passion. It nourishes us, fuels us, and restores us, helping us to show up daily as higher potential vessels and conduits in the world, especially when we're feeling depleted and worn out. Self-care anyone?
Reflect on the various ways self-care empowers you. What methods and forms of self-care help you vibrate higher and feel like you again? Once you have an answer, you have the pathway.Whatever it is that makes you vibrate higher daily, do more and more of that. That's your soul's medicine. And, it’s essential to the smaller and bigger process at work in your life.
Jefacon Summit With Julissa Prado And Patty Delgado
Self-care for me is a place where you go and you don’t leave until you’re empowered. It’s is a pathway to empowerment for me.
Self-care is not something new. The word is new, but the governing practice has been moving through a different language, throughout different times. And so,
Posting Komentar untuk "Girlboss Ucla"