Well, here I am to review something other than a makeup subscription box! I’m here to review Tarte’s “Girl Boss Goodies” Skin and Makeup Mini Set. I was really interested in this set and, seeing as the Tarte “Salt Lyfe” Lipstick and the 4-in-1 Mascara are two of my favorite Tarte products, I decided to purchase this set which also gave me a change to try the Deluxe-Size “Drink of H2O” Hydrating Boost Moisturizer.
I got a (0.035 oz/ 1g) Deluxe-Size of their Color Splash Lipstick from the Rainforest of the Sea Collection in the color “Salt Lyfe.” I love this color! It is probably one of my top 5 colors in lipstick of all times. I feel like I can wear this in any season and it looks amazing.
It’s not just a “fall” color, or a “spring” color. It’s all year and just the perfect nude. I feel like different shades pop more at different seasons. It’s more of a lighter pinkish color in the spring, and now that it’s fall, I feel like the darker nude shade is really making a statement. The pigment is amazing, it wears for several hours, and it is smooth and easy to wear. I love the satin finish, also. Not too matte, not too shiny.
Ready Stock] Original Tarte Girl Boss Goodies Skin & Makeup Mini Set
Next up is the (0.13 oz/ 4mL) Deluxe-Size of the Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara. Again, this is on my top list of mascaras! I use it all the time and whenever I feel as if my lashes are doing something crazy, I pull this baby out and it works like a charm every time! It’s black, but not a crazy dark black.
I love the wand — it’s easy to manage. It quickly separates my lashes, lengthens them, and adds volume. I find it’s hard to get a masacara that lengthens and volumizes. Usually it’s “either, or”. But this one does it both. Highly recommend.
Last up we have the (0.5 oz/ 15mL) Deluxe-Size “Drink of H2O” Hydrating Boost Moisturizer from the Rainforest of the Sea Collection. I honestly wasn’t impressed with this moisturizer. I liked the gel consistency, but I feel like it never did anything for my skin. If you have oily skin and need something lightweight, I think this would be a great product for you. However, even though I have combo skin, this never really did anything. I did use it a little more throughout the summer since it was always so hot and muggy, but I found that it still didn’t help my dry patches any.
Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty Free Lashes
However, I love the gel-cream texture. It’s soft and applies smoothly. Reminds me a lot of my Neutrogena “Hydro-Boost” moisturizer. But my Neutrogena works 100x better. This also has a really strong smell! It’s very citrusy and it’s not a natural smell. Between it being ineffective and the scent, I would not purchase a full size of this. However, I will use it up since it’s not awful. Just not a product for me.
So, there we have it! A quick review of the Girl Boss Sample Kit I bought a few weeks ago. What Tarte products have you tried? Which ones are your favorites!? Let me know below!
Next up is the (0.13 oz/ 4mL) Deluxe-Size of the Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara. Again, this is on my top list of mascaras! I use it all the time and whenever I feel as if my lashes are doing something crazy, I pull this baby out and it works like a charm every time! It’s black, but not a crazy dark black.
I love the wand — it’s easy to manage. It quickly separates my lashes, lengthens them, and adds volume. I find it’s hard to get a masacara that lengthens and volumizes. Usually it’s “either, or”. But this one does it both. Highly recommend.
Last up we have the (0.5 oz/ 15mL) Deluxe-Size “Drink of H2O” Hydrating Boost Moisturizer from the Rainforest of the Sea Collection. I honestly wasn’t impressed with this moisturizer. I liked the gel consistency, but I feel like it never did anything for my skin. If you have oily skin and need something lightweight, I think this would be a great product for you. However, even though I have combo skin, this never really did anything. I did use it a little more throughout the summer since it was always so hot and muggy, but I found that it still didn’t help my dry patches any.
Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty Free Lashes
However, I love the gel-cream texture. It’s soft and applies smoothly. Reminds me a lot of my Neutrogena “Hydro-Boost” moisturizer. But my Neutrogena works 100x better. This also has a really strong smell! It’s very citrusy and it’s not a natural smell. Between it being ineffective and the scent, I would not purchase a full size of this. However, I will use it up since it’s not awful. Just not a product for me.
So, there we have it! A quick review of the Girl Boss Sample Kit I bought a few weeks ago. What Tarte products have you tried? Which ones are your favorites!? Let me know below!
Next up is the (0.13 oz/ 4mL) Deluxe-Size of the Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara. Again, this is on my top list of mascaras! I use it all the time and whenever I feel as if my lashes are doing something crazy, I pull this baby out and it works like a charm every time! It’s black, but not a crazy dark black.
I love the wand — it’s easy to manage. It quickly separates my lashes, lengthens them, and adds volume. I find it’s hard to get a masacara that lengthens and volumizes. Usually it’s “either, or”. But this one does it both. Highly recommend.
Last up we have the (0.5 oz/ 15mL) Deluxe-Size “Drink of H2O” Hydrating Boost Moisturizer from the Rainforest of the Sea Collection. I honestly wasn’t impressed with this moisturizer. I liked the gel consistency, but I feel like it never did anything for my skin. If you have oily skin and need something lightweight, I think this would be a great product for you. However, even though I have combo skin, this never really did anything. I did use it a little more throughout the summer since it was always so hot and muggy, but I found that it still didn’t help my dry patches any.
Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty Free Lashes
However, I love the gel-cream texture. It’s soft and applies smoothly. Reminds me a lot of my Neutrogena “Hydro-Boost” moisturizer. But my Neutrogena works 100x better. This also has a really strong smell! It’s very citrusy and it’s not a natural smell. Between it being ineffective and the scent, I would not purchase a full size of this. However, I will use it up since it’s not awful. Just not a product for me.
So, there we have it! A quick review of the Girl Boss Sample Kit I bought a few weeks ago. What Tarte products have you tried? Which ones are your favorites!? Let me know below!
Posting Komentar untuk "Tarte Girlboss Goodies"