Dá continuidade à saga de Sophia em busca do seu “estilo de vida” combinando humor não-acredito-que-vocês-fizeram-isso-nossa-vocês-fizeram com momentos reflexivos sobre a vida da Geração Z, que finalmente alcançou a idade adulta e precisa lidar com seus objetivos e as barreiras práticas do mundo.
Quando Sophia diz que não está abrindo um negócio, mas viabilizando um estilo de vida, compreendo perfeitamente o que ela quer dizer. Na verdade, compartilhamos o “estilo de vida” que ela defende (não direi, vale a pena descobrir assistindo ao episódio). Sua melhor amiga Annie, interpretada por Ellie Reed, funciona como um facilitador para as piadas, mas também é a personagem que melhor entende Sophia. E é inegável que, ao encontrar algo que realmente gostamos de fazer, fazemos mais do que o mundo espera que façamos.

Um exemplo prático é o fato de hoje ser uma sexta-feira e eu estar escrevendo críticas de uma série em tempo real, episódio por episódio. O Plano Aberto nunca foi um negócio, mas um… estilo de vida.
Born To Achieve And Inspire
Contudo, descobrir nossa vocação no mundo não é nem a metade do caminho. E percalços das mais diferentes espécies vão surgir, como se o mundo conspirasse contra nós – em alguns momentos, conspira mesmo. Até nossa saúde, sempre perfeita, resolve nos sabotar. E é uma hérnia (numa mulher de apenas 23 anos) que chacoalha Sophia de volta ao mundo real.
Para vender na internet é hilária e sustentada pela montagem, que continua rápida como um videoclipe. O texto também merece elogios, com algumas piadas de bate-pronto que não dão tempo para rir porque não são o foco da narrativa, mas o meio pelo qual ela se desenvolve.
Junto às piadas, dois momentos nos trazem de volta à realidade numa série que busca o riso para contar sua história: a visita forçada de Sophia à “clínica grátis”, espécie de posto de saúde norte-americano, questiona porque a população daquele país se colocou contrária ao programa conhecido como
Netflix's Girlboss Is Way More Fun Once It Stops Trying To Prove Its Heroine Is “such An Asshole”
. Fechando o episódio, após a série de contratempos enfrentada até com estoicismo pela protagonista, Sophia questiona algo que passa todos os dias pela cabeça de quem tenta trilhar o próprio caminho: a vida é só isso? Não deveria melhorar?
Mesmo parecendo melhor do que nossos postos de saúde, a saúde pública dos Estados Unidos consegue ser pior do que a brasileira
Elenco: Britt Robertson, Ellie Reed, Josh Couch, Alphonso McAuley, Johnny Simmons, Amanda Rea, Becky Poole, Kimmy Shields, Melissa Macedo, Michelle Macedo & Richard Wharton
Girlboss La Serie Más Trendy Del 2017
Redator publicitário apaixonado por histórias de ficção científica, fantasia e sociedades distópicas. Já viu todos os filmes do Kubrick mais de dez vezes e tem medo do Stephen King.Sophia is taking your questions. Join the Mojoe group to get started and leave a question for her in the comment thread of this article.

1984: I’m born in San Diego on Good Friday, which was also 4/ 20. Before you think this is some kind of omen, let me assure you that the only thing I smoke is my competition.
1994: My dad takes me to Wal-Mart, where I ask a sales associate if they have “the Ren and Stimpy dolls that flatulate.” This is evidence that I possess both a large vocabulary and a slightly twisted sense of humor.
How #girlboss Sophia Amoruso Figured Out Life — Tribute To Magazine
1997: I fall in love with my first article of vintage clothing: a persimmon-red pair of disco pants. I secretly change into them in the bathroom of the roller rink.
2000: I hate high school, and am sent to a psychiatrist who diagnoses me with depression and ADD. I try the white pills. I try the blue pills. I decide that if this is what it’s going to take to like high school, forget it. I throw the pills away and decide to homeschool.

2001: My parents get divorced. I’m okay with it and take the opportunity to move out and be on my own. I choose an apartment in downtown Sacramento with a bunch of dude musicians. My room is a closet under the stairs, and my rent is $60 a month.
Leadership Lessons From #girlboss Sophia Amoruso
2002: I hitchhike up and down the West Coast, finally landing in the Pacific Northwest. I pursue a life of dumpster diving (do not knock a free bagel until you’ve tried one) and petty thievery.
2006: I get a hernia, which means I need to get a job to get health insurance. I find one checking IDs in the lobby of an art school. I have a lot of time to kill, so I dick around on the Internet and open up an eBay shop called Nasty Gal Vintage.
2014: I am the CEO of a $100-million-plus business with a fifty-thousand-square-foot office in Los Angeles, a distribution and fulfillment center in Kentucky, and three hundred and fifty employees.

Girlboss Book Summary, By Sophia Amoruso
I’m leaving out some details here, obviously, but if I told you everything in the introduction, there’d be no need to read the rest of this book, and I want you to read the rest of this book. But it’s true: In about eight years, I went from a broke, anarchist “freegan” dead set on smashing the system to a millionaire businesswoman who today is as at home in the boardroom as she is in the dressing room. I never intended to be a role model, but there are parts of my story, and the lessons I’ve learned from it, that I want to share.
In the same way that for the past seven years people have projected themselves into the looks I’ve sold through Nasty Gal, I want you to be able to use #GIRLBOSS to project yourself into an awesome life where you can do whatever you want. This book will teach you how to learn from your own mistakes and from other people’s (like mine). It will teach you when to quit and when to ask for more. It will teach you to ask questions and take nothing at face value, to know when to follow the rules and when to rewrite them. It will help you to identify your weaknesses and play to your strengths. It will show you that there’s a certain amount of irony to life. For example, I started an online business so I could work from home . . . alone. Now I speak to more people in one workday than I used to in an entire month. But I’m not complaining.
This book will not teach you how to get rich quick, break into the fashion industry, or start a business. It is neither a feminist manifesto nor a memoir. I don’t want to spend too much time dwelling on what I’ve already done because there is still so much to do. This book won’t teach you how to get dressed in the morning. That book is coming—but only after you tell all of your friends to buy this one.
Netflix Memorializes 2005 Era Internet Culture In Girlboss
While you’re reading this, I have three pieces of advice that I want you to remember: Don’t ever grow up. Don’t become a bore. Don’t ever let the Man get to you. Okay? Cool.
![]()
Reprinted from #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso with permission of Portfolio/Putnam, a member of Penguin Group (USA) LLC, A Penguin Random House Company. Copyright (c) Sophia Amoruso, 2014.
Posting Komentar untuk "Girlboss Hernia"